1.The ideal tool for countersinking and deburring in the following sectors of industry: electrical, sanitary engineering, heating technics, mechanical engineering, switching systems, tubular steel construction,furniture and wood working, automotive and aviation.
2.This tough tool is suitable for all standard industrial materials: non-ferrous metal, stainless steel,thermoplastics and duroplastics as well as sheet metals.
3. The taper and deburring countersinkers as per DIN 335 are suitable in particular for countersinkings of type A and B of fine execution as per DIN 74
· For hard materials
· Extended service lives
· Higher cutting speed
· Higher tool life
· For particularly hard materials?
· Outstanding service lives?
· Highest cutting speeds?
· Optimized tool life ?
· Layer Thickness up to 4 μm?
· Reduces cold weldings?
· Temperature resistant up to 800°C, cooling not necessary ?